Banzai’s award winning curriculum is used by over 35,000 teachers nationwide to teach their students to be better stewards of their money. Banzai partners with local sponsors to provide this high quality program for teachers and students, at no cost to the school or the teacher!
CSD Credit Union pays for the materials for teachers to use in their classroom for every teacher in all our partner middle schools, junior high schools and high schools! We offer time, money, industry experience, classroom presentations, and a variety of additional resources to help educate a financially responsible generation.
Benefits of Banzai
- Fun and interactive learning
- Free resource for teachers
- Incorporates technology with learning
- Classroom presentations
- Teachers have control over how to use Banzai
- Grade an entire class in an instant
- Access the Banzai program from anywhere at anytime
- Aligns with state curriculum
You can even see the decisions your students make in Banzai, thanks to the new decision tree, which you can see by clicking on individual students in your roster!
Visit https://teachbanzai.com/curriculum to see what subjects Banzai teaches your students.
Visit https://csdcu.teachbanzai.com/articles for the Interactive Library to find additional topics like Budgeting, Insurance, filing a Tax Return, repaying Student Loans, and Buying a Home.
Student Feedback from CSDCU Sponsored Schools:
- Using this website, I have learned how to manage money. This was an interesting game because it gives me an exposure to the real world.
- I've learned how to manage my accounts and save my money according to a budget
- I am replaying the game and I have learned a lot. This game is fun and I think I can handle the real world.
- I learned on how to save and spend money on specific things.
- How to manage my money. And I also learned how to put my money in groups
- I learned how to split money equally and what money is worth and how to spend money and a pay check.
- Budgeting is harder than it looks.
Click here to read more Student Feedback.
Teacher Feedback from CSDCU Sponsored Schools:
Amanda Mayes says...
Thank you very much for the banzai financial education materials. My students have really been enjoying the program and learning so much about budgeting and managing their money. What a wonderful program!
To get your students started on the right path, we will put $10 into a new savings account with CSD Credit Union once your students have completed the Banzai Financial Literacy Program! Click here to download the special award certificate.
Teacher sign up instructions.
Student sign up instructions.
Contact Glenda Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org with any Banzai questions.
Visit https://csdcu.teachbanzai.com/ for more information and to get started today!