Free checking without the gotchas!
Enjoy ultimate flexibility and peace of mind.
No monthly maintenance fees. No minimum balance requirement.
Just free checking.
A checking account on your terms:
- No monthly service fee or minimum balance requirement
- No minimum deposit to open checking account
- Pay your bills online
- Transfer money and monitor your account online, via mobile device and over the phone
- Our chip-enabled Visa® debit card provides extra security when shopping
- Our members can visit any of nearly 30,000 ATMs that display the CO-OP logo - Search locations
- Access to your account at more than 5,000 branch locations - Search locations
- Opt-in for Overdraft Privilege and we will always have your back
- NCUA insured to at least $250,000
Looking for an easy way to save? Sign up for PocketChange and have money deposited into your savings account each time you use your debit card.
Manage your CSDCU Visa Debit Card by remote control from your smartphone with the free CardNav by CO-OP app.
Effective January 1st, 2017, your CSDCU debit card will allow you real-time access to your current Overdraft Coverage. If the funds in your checking account are not sufficient to cover a transaction, any available overdraft protection may be used to authorize and pay a transaction. CSD Credit Union will not authorize your debit card and ATM transactions unless there are available funds (including Overdraft Coverage) to cover the transactions and any fee(s).
With this option, funds may be transferred from a connected account to allow approval of debit card transactions even if funds are unavailable in your checking account. So if you are using your card as a credit at a store, and you do not have sufficient funds in your checking account, your transaction would be approved if you have funds in your connected primary savings account. If funds are not available in your primary savings account, a transaction would be approved if you have limit available on an attached line of credit. Please note that overdraft lines of credit are subject to credit approval.
If you choose Extended Overdraft Privilege Coverage, ATM withdrawals and everyday debit card transactions will be
included with the Standard Overdraft Coverage transactions listed above. Please click here for more information on Overdraft Privilege Coverage.
|CSDCU does not have a fee when you say "credit" instead of "debit" when using your CSDCU debit card. Money will still be deducted from your checking even if you say "credit".
Use your CSDCU debit card with your pin # up to 6 times monthly at CO-OP ATMs or at stores with no fee.
Federally Insured by the NCUA